- Studies: Game Audio Production | MBA | International relations
- Active in game audio since 2019
- Before audio: Project management, M&A consulting
- English / German
- For more, see LinkedIn
Spent the 90's growing up and playing video games. Spent the 2000's playing guitar for fun and in a band. Spent the 2010's studying, moving to Germany and completing a masters in business. Worked for several years in finance and tech companies before committing to my lifelong passion for games and sound.
Since then, I've committed myself to learning the tools of the trade, reading, practicing and completed a professional certificate with Berklee online. I love working simultaneously with technology and creativity to bring a convincing, engaging soundscape to life.
- DAWs: Reaper, Pro Tools, FL Studio
- Middleware: Wwise, FMOD
- Game Engines: Unity, Unreal Engine
- Source Control: Git, Perforce
- Computer: Windows 10 with 32GB RAM, GTX 1060 6GB and i5-8400 2.8GHz
- Microphones: Rode NT1-A, Lewitt LCT 140 AIR, Shure SM57, Zoom H4N portable
- Monitors: Kali LP-6 Near-field monitors, AKG K702 (headphones), Beyerdynamic BT770 Pro 80 (headphones)
- MIDI Keyboard: M-Audio Keystation 88 MK3
- Instrument libraries: NI Komplete Ultimate, Spitfire Studio Strings/Brass/Woodwinds, Embertone Solo Strings and more from Heavyocity, Soundiron, Neural DSP, ...
- Guitars: Gibson SG Special, Harley Benton ST-62MN (Strat), Harley Benton HB CLD-10S (Acoustic), Harley Benton PB-20 (Bass), mysterious no-name classical acoustic
- Audio Interface: MOTU M2