- 3 years working with game audio
- Previously: Producer (Project & product management), M&A consulting
- Berklee: Game Audio Production (Certificate)
- HHL Graduate School of Management: Master's in Business Administration
- University of South Florida: International Relations (B.A.)
- Languages: English / German
- For more, see LinkedIn
Been a musician for more than 20 years and a gamer since the 90's.
I moved to Germany from the U.S., then completed my master's and worked for a few years in banking and tech before committing to my lifelong passion in games and sound.
Since then, I've committed myself to learning the tools of the trade (see below); reading, practicing and completing studies in game audio. I love blending creative and structured approaches, getting to use both my left and right brain together to bring a well-crafted soundscape to life.
- DAWs: Reaper, Pro Tools, FL Studio
- Middleware: Wwise, FMOD
- Game Engines: Unity, Unreal Engine
- Source Control: Git, Perforce