for Video Games
CINEMATIC SOUND RE-DESIGN
SOUND DESIGN REEL
A structured approach to game audio
President, Crimson Herring Studios Inc.
"Ray has been instrumental in the completion of our prototype and continuing development of our game. He is our audio lead, handling music composition, sound effects, and implementation in FMOD for Unity and I couldn't be happier with the quality of the work, his organization and attention to detail, and his on time and on budget service delivery. I look forward to continuing to work with him to see our project through to completion."
who I am
- 3 years working with game audio
- Previously: Project/Product Management, M&A Consulting
- Berklee: Game Audio Production (Certificate)
- HHL Graduate School of Management: Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- University of South Florida: International Relations (B.A.)
- Languages: English / German
WHO I AM
Originally from Florida, I've been a musician for more than 20 years and have been playing video games since the 90's.
I moved to Germany to complete my master's degree and was afterwards lucky enough to work for years in M&A and technical project management. Along the way, I found my passion for game audio, learned a ton and have been working with sound design, implementation and game music composition ever since. I've committed myself to learning the tools of the trade through reading, practice and by completing a formal game audio study program with Berklee.
- DAWs: Reaper, FL Studio, Pro Tools
- Middleware: Wwise, FMOD
- Game Engines: Unity, Unreal Engine
- Source Control: Git, Perforce